Mobile diagnostic X-ray Machine – Small C
The C-arm, as the name suggests, consists of a C-frame, a ball tube for generating X-rays, an image intensifier and A CCD camera for collecting images, and a workstation for image processing.Mainly used for all kinds of operation in contrast, photography and other work.
Main advantages of C-arm:
1. High frequency and high voltage generator to improve image quality and reduce radiation dose
2. Excellent performance-to-price ratio makes it an ideal choice for medical units
3. Equipped with IBS, enhanced fluoroscopy, and adapted to different clinical needs
4. Megapixel camera provides higher image definition
5. Recursive noise reduction, Gamma correction, image enhancement, final frame holding, positive and negative display, up and down, left and right, 360° rotation at any Angle
6. Store patient data and information, and print graphic reports.
The advantages of Newheek’s mobile C-type diagnostic X-ray machine are obvious. If you would like to know more about this product, please contact us by email!