The following are the principles for using X-ray grid:
1. When using a clustered grid, the grid cannot be turned upside down. The center line of the X-ray must be aligned with the center line of the grid, and the left and right deviation should not exceed 3CM. When tilting the The direction is parallel.
2. When using the collapse focus grid, the distance from the focus to the grid should be within the allowed range of f1 to f2. When using the speed-adjustable motion grid, the movement speed should be adjusted to suit the exposure time. The general movement time It should be longer than one-fifth of the exposure time, the body thickness exceeds 15cm, and the KV exceeds 60KV, a grid should be used.
3. When using the filter grid, the voltage of the x-ray tube must exceed the impedance value of the coil. This impedance value is usually between a few thousand ohms and several hundred kiloohms. If the tube voltage is too low, the output voltage of the tube cannot be effectively limited, so the coil must be configured at the output end of the tube to ensure that the tube voltage is high enough.
4. The filter grid is a voltage limiting device used at the output end of the electron tube. Its basic principle is to limit the output voltage of the tube by placing a high-impedance coil at the output end of the tube.
5. The filter grid can also be used to limit the output current of the electron tube to prevent the electron tube from being damaged. When using a grid, you need to pay attention to the number of windings and wire diameter of the coil, as well as the distance between the coil and the tube. These factors will affect the performance of the grid.
We are a manufacturer of X-ray machines and their accessories. If you have any needs for X-ray grids, please feel free to contact us. Whatsapp:+86 18953613955. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Author: X Ray Machine Accessories
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
ADD: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China