The 100MA power frequency mobile X-ray machine produced by our Newheek company is mainly used in the field of X-ray photography of the human head, limbs, chest and other parts in the ward, operating room or operating room. Because it is a mobile bedside X-ray machine, it adopts full-wave rectification, combined X-ray machine head, frame adopts cantilever structure, the head positioning is light and convenient, this machine adopts electric beam limiting, which can be conveniently and accurately controlled X-ray radiation field. The 100MA power frequency mobile X-ray machine is small in size, convenient to carry, safe and reliable, and can be used in various hospitals and clinics for X-ray photography rooms in wards or operating rooms. It’s just a machine suitable for field hospitals.
The main technical parameters of 100MA power frequency mobile X-ray machine:
1. Power supply conditions: voltage 180V~240V, frequency 50 Hz, current 35A (instantaneous); internal resistance < 1Ω;
2. Current tube: 50kV～3s; Current tube: 50mA～3s
3. X tube focus: 4.3×4.3mm
4. The maximum distance of unlimited remote control: > 7 meters.
5. The maximum distance between the X-ray nose focal point and the ground: 1800mm
6. The minimum distance between the X-ray nose focal point and the ground: 520mm
7. Column left and right rotation: ±45°
8. Beam limiter: When the distance between the focal point and the image receiving surface (SID) is 650mm, the maximum light field should not be greater than 350×350
9. Machine net weight: 150kg; gross weight: 240kg
10. Packing volume: 150cm×100cm×150cm
Company:Weifang Newheek Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
ADD:No.3 Factory Building of No. 13426 Yuqing East Street, Weifang, Shandong, China