The C-arm mobile X-ray machine is also called the small C-arm. As the name suggests, the device consists of a C-frame. The C-arm is mainly used for various operations such as fluoroscopy and spot film. In addition, it is also different from other X-ray devices, such as U-arm and g-arm. The control methods of c-arm mainly include: handheld controller control, foot brake controller control, automatic fluoroscopy, manual fluoroscopy, pulse fluoroscopy and other control methods.
The C-arm mobile X-ray machine produced by Newheek is mainly composed of a host (mobile frame, console), X-ray generator, image intensifier, camera, liquid crystal display, image processing workstation, printer and cart. Can withstand the maximum 110KV tube voltage and 70mA tube current. The c-arm can be raised and lowered within a range of 400mm, horizontally moved forward and backward within a range of 200mm, and rotated around the horizontal axis ±180° The orbit is -20°～90°; the swing angle of the C arm is ±12.5°, and the distance from the X-ray tube focus to the receiving surface of the image intensifier is 977mm.
Features of C-arm mobile X-ray machine:
1. High frequency and high voltage generator to improve image quality and reduce radiation dose
2. Excellent price/performance ratio makes it an ideal choice for medical units
3. Equipped with IBS to enhance fluoroscopy and adapt to different clinical needs
4. Megapixel camera provides higher image clarity
5. Recursive noise reduction, Gamma correction, image enhancement, final frame retention, positive and negative display, up and down, left and right, 360° rotation at any angle
6. Store patient data and information, and print graphical reports.