Mobile X-ray machine – small C arm
The C-arm is also called the C-arm. As the name implies, the device consists of a C-frame, a ball tube for generating X-rays, an image intensifier and A CCD camera for collecting images, and a workstation for image processing.The C-arm is mainly used for fluoroscopy, dot film and other work in various surgeries. In addition, it is also different from other X-ray equipment, such as the U-arm and g-arm.The control modes of c-arm mainly include: handheld controller control, foot brake controller control, automatic perspective, manual perspective, pulse perspective and other control modes.
The small C mobile diagnostic X-ray machine produced by Shandong Huarui film is mainly composed of main machine (mobile frame, console), X-ray generator, image intensifier, camera, LCD monitor, image processing workstation, printer and cart.It can bear the maximum 110KV tube voltage and 70mA tube current. The c-arm can rise and fall in a range of 400mm, move in front and back horizontally in a range of 200mm, and rotate in a range of ±180° around the horizontal axis.The sliding range of the C-arm along the track is -20° ~ 90°;The pendulum Angle of the C-arm is ±12.5°, and the distance from the X-ray tube focus to the receiving surface of the image intensifier is 977mm.
Features of Small C:
1. High frequency and high voltage generator to improve image quality and reduce radiation dose
2. Excellent performance-to-price ratio makes it an ideal choice for medical units
3. Equipped with IBS, enhanced fluoroscopy, and adapted to different clinical needs
4. Megapixel camera provides higher image definition
5. Recursive noise reduction, Gamma correction, image enhancement, final frame holding, positive and negative display, up and down, left and right, 360° rotation at any Angle
6. Store patient data and information, and print graphic reports.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact us via email.