1. It can be widely used in the inspection and diagnosis of human limbs, suitable for hospitals, clinics, medical examination centers, ambulances, disaster relief, emergency medical institutions and other medical institutions;
2. Simple structure, small size, light weight, no environmental restrictions, no need to build a lead-shielded darkroom;
3. It is easy to carry and work in different areas and places, and can be used for X-ray photography in the field and special occasions;
4. Optional mobile frame, flexible and convenient, can meet the requirements of different workstations, and can be used as bedside shooting in hospital wards;
5. There are three exposure control modes: wireless remote control, hand brake control and touch screen operation
6. Fault self-protection, self-diagnosis, high-precision control of tube voltage and tube current;
7. Produced by high-frequency inverter technology, stable high-voltage output can obtain good image quality;
8. It can be combined with DR flat panel detector to form DR digital X-ray photography system.
Working voltage: 40KV-110KV
Working current: 100mA, 80mA, 63mA, 50mA, 32mA
mA second: 0.32-315mAS
Exposure time: 0.01-6.3S
Input voltage, frequency: 220V±10%, 50Hz±1Hz
Size: 370(L) X 260(W) X 230(H) mm
Shooting parts: human limbs and chest
Applicable scenarios: hospitals, wards, clinics, physical examination centers, ambulances, disaster relief, first aid and other medical institutions.