X-ray machines are generally classified into high frequency machines and power frequency machines according to the generator frequency. So what are the main differences between high frequency x-ray machines and power frequency machines?
The features of power frequency machine are as follows:
1. Huge size and weight;
2. The output waveform ripple coefficient is large, the x-ray dose is unstable, and the soft rays become more;
3. The accuracy and repeatability of exposure parameters are poor.
The characteristics of the high frequency x-ray machine are as follows:
1. The patient’s skin dose is low
2. High imaging quality
3. High output power
4. Real-time control
5. Small size and light weight of high voltage transformer
6. Ultra-short time exposure can be achieved
7. Easy to be intelligent.
In comparison, high frequency x-ray machines have many advantages. In recent years, high-frequency machines have been the first choice for all types of customers, so it is a wise choice to choose high-frequency machines. Newheek specializes in the production of X-ray equipment such as high-frequency X-ray machines and DRX machine edge machines. If necessary, please contact us and we will serve you wholeheartedly!
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
ADD: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China