Industrial non-destructive testing X-ray machines are mainly used for internal defect detection and quality assessment of various materials. Common applications include:
1. Metal material detection: This is one of the most common applications of industrial non-destructive testing X-ray machines. It can detect defects in metal products, such as cracks, pores, inclusions, welding defects, etc.
2. Plastic and composite material detection: X-ray machines can also be used to detect defects in plastic products and composite materials, such as pores, cracks, uneven material distribution, etc.
3. Electronic component detection: X-ray machines can be used to detect internal connections or welding defects in electronic components, such as solder joints, embedded defects, etc.
4. Building material detection: X-ray machines can be used to detect defects in building materials (such as concrete and stone), such as cracks, corrosion, etc.
5. Food and pharmaceutical testing: X-ray machines can be used to detect foreign matter, defects and quality problems in food and pharmaceuticals to ensure product safety and quality.
Please note that different X-ray machines may have different uses and characteristics, and the specific application range and performance will vary depending on the type of equipment and materials selected. Whatsapp:+86 18953613955. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Author: X Ray Machine Accessories
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
ADD: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China