Medical X-ray image intensifiers have played a huge role in the world of radiology and medical imaging. Although image intensifiers have been replaced by DR flat panel detectors, C-arms, gastrointestinal beds and other equipment are still using image intensifiers. , let’s take a look at the functions and methods corresponding to each knob of the Xia Yingxin high-voltage cable power supply.
1. The HV terminal is connected to the anode of the image intensifier (the HV terminal is the G5 terminal).
2. G4 is connected to the pump electrode of the image intensifier.
3. G3 is connected to the field of view control electrode of the image intensifier, corresponding to three modes: 9 inches, 6 inches and 4.5 inches; G3 is used to adjust the field of view, that is, the size of the image intensifier image.
4. G2 is connected to the second focusing electrode of the image intensifier, and there are also three modes: 9 inches, 6 inches and 4.5 inches; G2 is used to adjust the sharpness of the central part of the image intensifier.
5. G1 is connected to the first focusing electrode of the image intensifier, and there are also three modes: 9 inches, 6 inches and 4.5 inches; G1 is used to adjust the sharpness of the image edge of the image intensifier.
If you are interested in high voltage cables, you are welcome to contact us, phone (whatsapp) +8617616362243!
Author: X Ray Machine Accessories
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
ADD: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China