What parameters should you pay attention to when purchasing a veterinary X-ray machine? Let me tell you individually:
1. Output power: Output power is an important parameter of the X-ray machine, which determines how much detail can be seen through the animal body. Generally speaking, the higher the output power, the higher the resolution and the clearer the image.
2. Voltage and current: The voltage and current of the X-ray machine will affect the penetrating power of X-rays. Generally speaking, the higher the voltage, the stronger the penetration, but it also means that the amount of radiation will increase.
3. Focus: Focus is a key parameter of the X-ray machine. It determines where the X-ray beam is concentrated. Generally speaking, the smaller the focus, the higher the resolution of the X-beam.
4. Flat-panel detector size: The size of the FPD is also a key parameter. It determines the area that X-rays can cover when they hit an animal body. Generally speaking, the larger the detector size, the wider the range that can be photographed.
5. Operating system and software: Operating system and software are also a very important consideration. Best-in-class software can provide better image processing and analysis, allowing doctors to diagnose more accurately.
6. Price and Service: In addition to the above parameters, price and service are also an important consideration. Before purchasing, you need to consider whether you need to purchase included services, whether you need to expand the model, etc. Also be careful not to go over your budget.
If you happen to need a veterinary X-ray machine, please feel free to contact us. We will provide you with comprehensive and professional services. Whatsapp:+86 18953613955. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Author: X Ray Machine Accessories
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
ADD: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China