On April 29, I received an email from a dealer. After returning the call, I learned that the customer needed to match the high-voltage power supply of their image intensifier. When I learned that the customer was using Toshiba’s vp-33314 product, I recommended it to the customer nk5761hd-p1 / P5 high-voltage power supply. The customer asked about the quality of the product and replied to its appearance, installation dimension, input and output characteristics and original power supply It is basically the same and can be replaced completely. It has unique features in stability and reliability. The power supply is divided into two parts: the main power board (installed in the image intensifier) and the regulating board
The customer asked about the specific replacement method, reply 1. Open the image intensifier, remove the wiring on the original main power board, and then replace the original power board with the new main power board, and install and fix it as it is New high voltage power supply。
2. Insert the HV high-voltage line of the intensifier into the high-voltage output connector of the power supply as it is.
3. Insert G2 line of the intensifier into G2 output plug of the power supply as it is.
4. Generally, the regulating board does not need to be replaced, and PV on the regulating board is connected with G1 as it is.
5. Connect the ground point on the regulating board with the ground point of the main power supply as it is.
6. Plug the cathode line E and the yellow green ground wire plug on the intensifier into the other two grounding sockets on the main power supply.
7. Connect the DC 24V power line. The red line is + 24V and the black line is 0V (the original power plug can also be matched).
Finally dispelled the customer’s doubt, after confirming the quantity, the customer placed the order.
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
ADD: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China