Small C is also called C-arm. As the name suggests, the equipment consists of a C-shaped frame, a tube that produces X-rays, an image intensifier and CCD camera for image collection, and a workstation for image processing. It is mainly used for fluoroscopy and spot film in various operations. It is also different from other X-ray equipment such as U-shaped arm, G-shaped arm, etc.
The C-arm is divided into three types: small C, medium C and large C. Today we are introducing a filming machine from Little C.
Small C is also called C-arm, small C-arm, small C, orthopedic C-arm, etc. It is mainly used for:
Orthopedics: osteopathy, reduction, nailing.
Surgery: Removal of foreign bodies in the body, cardiac catheterization, pacemaker implantation, part of interventional therapy, part of angiography and local photography. 3. Others: Cooperate with ozone machine to treat pain, small needle knife treatment, gynecological fallopian tube guide surgery, etc. This type of product has a high penetration rate in hospitals, and basically secondary hospitals have been equipped.
The main application objects of small C:
1. Inspection of the vascular system of the head and neck: It can provide diagnostic evidence for craniocerebral space-occupying lesions, arteriovenous malformations, cerebrovascular occlusion, carotid artery stenosis, occlusion, atherosclerosis and ulcers.
2. Examination of the thoracic vascular system: DSA is quite satisfied with the display of the heart and large blood vessels, and is used for the diagnosis of congenital heart disease, valvular disease, cardiomyopathy, and coronary heart disease.
3. Examination of abdominal vascular system: used for angiography of stomach, intestine, liver, spleen, pelvis, etc.
4. Examination of the vascular system of the extremities: It can diagnose the stenosis, occlusion, hemorrhage, aneurysms, and arterial malformations of the extremities.
5. Application in interventional radiology: It is the most ideal interventional radiotherapy technique, which is widely used in percutaneous transluminal angioplasty, transcatheter drug perfusion therapy, transcatheter embolization therapy and other interventional radiotherapy.
The advantages of the small C produced by Newheek:
1. Configure high-frequency and high-voltage generators to improve image quality while reducing radiation dose
2. Excellent price-performance ratio, an ideal choice for medical units
3. Equipped with IBS, enhanced fluoroscopy, and adapted to different clinical needs
4. Megapixel camera with higher image clarity
5. Recursive noise reduction, Gamma correction, image enhancement, last frame retention, positive and negative film display, up and down, left and right, 360° rotation at any angle
6. Store patient data and print graphic reports