The C-arm is called c-arm because its shape is similar to the English letter C. It is used for X-ray imaging equipment in interventional radiology and orthopedic surgery.C arm X-ray machine: As the name implies, the device consists of a Type C frame, a ball tube for generating X-rays, an image intensifier and A CCD camera for collecting images, and a workstation for image processing.Mainly used for all kinds of operation in contrast, photography and other work.It is also different from other X-ray devices such as the U-arm, the G-arm and so on.
Type C arm is mainly used for 1. Orthopedics: osteopathy and reduction; 2. Surgery: foreign body removal, cardiac catheterization, pacemaker implantation, partial interventional therapy, partial radiography and local photography; 3. Others, such as pain treatment with ozone machine, small-needle knife therapy and gynecological tubal guidance surgery.Nowadays, C-arm products are very popular in hospitals. Basically, secondary hospitals have been equipped with C-arm.
The characteristics of Small C produced by Newheek are as follows:
1. High frequency and high voltage generator to improve image quality and reduce radiation dose.
2. Excellent performance-to-price ratio makes it an ideal choice for medical units.
3. Equipped with IBS, enhanced fluoroscopy, and adapted to different clinical needs.
4. Megapixel camera provides higher image definition.
5. Recursive noise reduction, Gamma correction, image enhancement, final frame holding.
6, positive and negative display, up and down, left and right, 360° arbitrary Angle rotation.
Store patient data and information, and print graphic reports.
If you need this type of X-ray machine, please contact us.
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
ADD: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China